Earn Your Stripes

Monday, March 26, 2018 Simone - Your Style Architect 6 Comments














Trolling on Instagram as I normally do, liking and commenting on my favourite Instagrammers' posts, I chanced upon this lovely brand from Philippines - HaloHaloBaby of which their bags and jewellery collection immediately caught my eye. I clicked on their website straight away and got myself this lovely straw bag which I am so in love with. Lucky me as fate would have it, cos when this post was published, the lovely people at HaloHaloBaby was totally sold out on ALL their products and now we await ( patiently!) for their new collection and the return of old favourites so we all can share and trend this beautiful brand!

The wonderful people at Zaful as always, have got the latest trends to the T on their shopping portal and this lovely two piece stripe number was the perfect match for my new straw bag. Even the fish bone hook earrings was a lovely piece to complete this casual weekend look.

2 piece Skirt Suit : Zaful ( get it here)
Earrings : Zaful ( get it here)
Bag : Halohalobaby ( sold out, but watch this space!)
Bangle : old
Wedge : Vince Camuto 
Love,
Simone xoxo



You Might Also Like

6 comments:

  1. Love this beautiful outfit! The suit is amazing!
    xo, Jane
    http://www.fitfabfunmom.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This look is so cute! I love the colors and stripes! Have a nice day!

    http://violettedaily.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool photos, and I love the way you have styled this outfit! :)

    TheNormcoreRebel

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a chic dress.
    And i definitely love your bag

    Much Love, Jane | The Bandwagon Chic
    New Vlog Entry!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a chic and cute outfit! Loving the neutral stripes, really pretty on you dear.
    Jessica | notjessfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is my first time i visit here and I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially it's discussion, thank you.
    Circle Bag

    ReplyDelete